About Orbitz Elevators
Orbitz Elevators deliver market-leading vertical transportation solutions across Australia, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea.
They have extensive experience in specialised elevators, including elevators for hospitals, nursing homes, shopping centres, public buildings, vehicle elevators and more. At the heart of their company’s identity and culture is a straightforward commitment to their customers’ needs and requirements.Download the Orbitz case study (1.5mb)
We received an enquiry from Orbitz who were looking to create a number of tender documents in a more efficient and comprehensive manner.
Given the number of variable elements within the document, the current process was extremely time-consuming and labour intensive.
We quickly established that the project was achievable.
Orbitz were initially sceptical, as they had already approached two suppliers who claimed to be able to achieve their intended outcomes. In both instances, the solution had failed, despite Orbitz allocating a fair amount of time and money to the project.
- Ability of sales personnel to create documents themselves
- Significant reduction in double-handling
- Significant reduction in time required to compile documents
- No reliance on the marketing department to assist with document compilation
- Improved customer service levels, given the speed achieved in turning the document around
- Improved document accuracy, consistency and the need for double data entries given the business rules incorporated into the solution
- Improvement in the professional presentation of documents
- Improved compliance levels
- Greater level of customisation based on the tender opportunity
complete a tender 8 HOURS Pre-solution 20 MINUTES Post-solution
to process a tender
end-to-end 3 DAYS Pre-solution 1 HOUR Post-solution